About Our Memory Care Services
Memory Care comes in many shapes and sizes and is always specific to the individual. For this reason, special understanding is often needed when it comes to interactions with our senior care facility Chester Street residents.
Key factors when it comes to managing memory loss are providing stimulation and understanding how to keep residents relaxed and engaged. As a senior care facility in Royal Oak specializing in Assisted Living and Memory Care, we focus on seamlessly taking care of daily living needs and activities in order to help residents move through their days in a peaceful and comfortable manner.
In doing this, memory care residents are more receptive to interactions with our staff and their fellow residents, and are able to embrace a healthy, calm lifestyle. When interacting with Memory Care patients, we embrace the belief that the resident is NEVER wrong or at fault. Instead, we employ empathy and understanding that they are doing their best under each of their individual circumstances.
This helps us bring light and positivity to each and every day. Our approach helps us accomplish our Mission of EVERYTHING POSSIBLE, ALL DAY, EVERY DAY.
Facility Services & Amenities
- Private rooms with a private bathroom and shower
- Telephone with full service externally and internally
- Locked community with security system
- Cable television service
- Wi-Fi throughout the entire community
- Table service in the dining room for all meals
- Home Cooked Meals everyday
- Fresh Baked muffins, cookies and specialty desserts
- Room service for meals when necessary
- Professional, caring staff available 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year
- Medication management
- Personal care services
- Individualized quality care plans
- Assistance with activities
- Activity director and daily program schedule
- Laundry services
- Housekeeping services daily
- Quiet residential neighborhood and atmosphere
- Excellent location in Royal Oak
- Accommodations to meet all dietary needs & desires