About Our Assisted Living Services
Interested in our assisted living facility in Royal Oak, Michigan?
When you first approach us about joining our Chester Street Residence assisted living family, we hold initial meetings and request information directed at getting to know you, your family, your personal needs and desires, the types of food and activities that make you comfortable and are required for your well-being, and anything else that will enable us to help you live an enriching and comfortable lifestyle.
Changes are inevitable, and we are always available to discuss the changing wants and needs of our residents and their families. Living at Chester Street Residence is an interactive experience that requires the communication of all parties involved and a spirit of working together for the well-being and fulfillment of the lives of our residents.
Trust is something that needs to be earned and we intend to do everything within our power to earn the trust and respect of our residents and their families.
Facility Services & Amenities
- Private rooms with a private bathroom and shower
- Telephone with full service externally and internally
- Locked community with security system
- Cable television service
- Wi-Fi throughout the entire community
- Table service in the dining room for all meals
- Home Cooked Meals everyday
- Fresh Baked muffins, cookies and specialty desserts
- Room service for meals when necessary
- Professional, caring staff available 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year
- Medication management
- Personal care services
- Individualized quality care plans
- Assistance with activities
- Activity director and daily program schedule
- Laundry services
- Housekeeping services daily
- Quiet residential neighborhood and atmosphere
- Excellent location in Royal Oak
- Accommodations to meet all dietary needs & desires