We earn the trust and respect of our residents and their families.
Our initial meetings and information requests are directed at knowing the individual residents, the make-up of their entire family, their personal needs and desires, the types of food and activities that make them comfortable and are required for their well being and anything else that will enable us to participate with our residents in a manner that they will find enriching and comforting. Changes are an every day occurrence and we will always be available to discuss the changing needs of our residents and their families.
Living at the Chester Street Residence is an interactive experience that requires the communication of all parties involved and a spirit of working together for the well being and fulfillment of the lives of your family members and our residents. Trust is something that needs to be earned and we intend to do everything within our power to earn the trust and respect of our residents and their families.
Facility Services & Amenities
- Private rooms with a private bathroom and shower
- Telephone with full service externally and internally
- Additional phone jack in each room for an extra phone
- Locked community with security system
- Cable television service
- Wi-Fi throughout the entire community
- Table service in the dining room for all meals
- Home Cooked Meals everyday
- Fresh Baked muffins, cookies and specialty desserts
- Room service for meals when necessary
- Professional, caring staff available 24 hrs a day, 365 days a year
- Medication management
- Personal care services
- Individualized quality care plans
- Assistance with activities
- Activity director and daily program schedule
- Laundry services
- Housekeeping services daily
- Quiet residential neighborhood and atmosphere
- Excellent location in Royal Oak
- Accommodations to meet all dietary needs & desires
- In House Physician - Weekly office hours at Chester Street Residence. On Call 24 hours a day for all residents.
- Beaumont Attending Physician - Available to be the attending Physician at Beaumont Hospital for all Chester Street residents, upon request.
- In House Physical Therapy – on site physical therapy room and equipment
- On Site Specialty Services – Optometry, Dental, X-ray and podiatry